To whip up your own movie, you don’t need to employ a professional video maker. You can do it by yourself and you’re wrong if you believe you need to invest a dime on this project.
Today, you’re going to know the easy way to create photos into a film. You can admire your photos in a more pleasant manner with this strategy.
What You Need
The things you need to create a film out of your images are a USB cable, images (in a folder or digital camera), and video editing software.
You can go with any video editor, but consider using Windows Movie Maker or an integrated program. Doing so implies that for this project you will not have to download a third party tool.
• To begin, launch your video editor. You can do this by typing video editor once you press the Win key.
• Click the Import button.
• If the images you want to use have already been loaded into your computer’s folder, choose Import from a file. If you still have them in the memory card of your digital camera, choose Import from a USB device.
• Choose the images you want to add to your film by ticking the box at the top right of the picture. Then select + Add to.
• Then a window appears. It asks you to indicate where the chosen images are to be added. Choose New music video there.
• Name your fresh video afterwards. Click Create video after entering a name.
• You will have access to your Storyboard once you enter the fundamental information of your film. You can edit your film here using the many alternatives that you have been given.
• You can play around here as much as you like. You can + Add title card, set the duration, resize, use filters, add text, select motion, and add 3D impacts to your movie.
• There’s no final thing you’re doing during this phase. By pressing the Play button, you can always check your progress. This allows you to watch your film in action.
• If all the edits you’ve made are to be erased, that’s fine too. Just hit Remove everything.
Remember not to follow word-for-word directions here. As stated, a Windows built-in program is the video editor used here. You must be aware of the device that you are using.
You can also use its built-in movie maker if you are using a Mac. Although the precise method may be distinct, it stays the notion.
Finishing Your Movie
• You can wrap stuff up if you’re 100% happy with the film. Choose from top to finish video.
• Then a window appears. The distinct alternatives for your completed project will be presented to you. Choose the one that corresponds to your intent.